Pages

Saturday, September 24, 2011

Carter's Lego Party

Carter choose a lego theme for his 6th birthday. We thought it was a fun and different theme.

I did a lot of research for decorations, food, games, etc. I went with red, yellow, green & blue color them for this party.

The decorations were inexpensive and easy to make. I bought colored wrapping paper and wrapped different size boxes. I put raised circles on the boxes to make it look more like big lego pieces.

I also found Lego font and printed out his name and age to make banners. I printed out many differnt Lego men and hid them around the room for "Find the Lego Man" game.



For the cupcakes: I a found Lego block mold and Lego man mold on ebay. I used the molds to make chocolates to top the cupcakes. I also used block sugar candies I found at the local store (the candies were really neat b/c you could not only eat them but build with them too).




I made cookies in the shape of his age "6".

























The Lego man cake pops were a little tricky but they came out cute. I took a oreo and cream cheese mixture to make the head of the Lego man. I put a small cut marshmallow on top to make the tip of his head. Dipped the Lego head in melted yellow chocolate. I used a edible marker for the face.





Goodie bags: lego stickers, lego block candies, build-your-own lego man























Kids had a great time in the bounce house!




































Activities: build-you-own Lego man, create a race car station, bounce house
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment